NHS New Inductees!

The National Honor Society is an organization like no other. It is an establishment held in high regard and assists students in exceeding expectations for academics, community service, leadership, as well as character. On Nov. 2, three hardworking seniors, Niorelys Mojica, Eisha Iman, and Isabella Dinio, were inducted into the National Honor Society in a small ceremony in the media center’s conference room. Mr. D’Amico, Mrs. Neshan, and Mr. Tarleton met with the new inductees to induct them as new members. These students were recognized for their academic achievements and hard work, as well as their fulfillment of the four pillars of the National Honor Society: scholarship, leadership, character, and service. These newly inducted seniors will also be a part of a later ceremony along with new junior members in March. 

New Inductees, Eisha Iman, Niorelys Mojica, and Isabella Dinio respectively left to right, taking their oath.

When asked what the National Honor Society uphold, co-advisor Mrs. Neshan stated:

The National Honor Society is a national organization that highlights students who have demonstrated and continue to demonstrate outstanding scholarship, leadership, character and service during their high school career so they can become role models for their peers and underclassmen.  We work on service projects within our school and the Lodi community throughout the year; most students complete hundreds of hours of community service during their time in NHS while still maintaining their grades and inspiring younger students to do the same.”

Congratulations to the new inductees!