The Lodi Rampage

Filed under 2017-2018, Sports

Basketball Holiday Tournament

During the holiday break, the girls and boys varsity and freshman basketball teams participated in the two day, annual holiday tournament, which took place on Wednesday, Dec. 27, and Thursday, Dec. 28. This tournament consisted of four teams that play two games each. The winners of the first games move on to the final round. Luckily, for Lodi, all three teams competed in the final round.

Girls Basketball

The girls basketball held their annual William Masopust Holiday Tournament.  The first day, Lodi defeated Wallington with a 49-12 victory. The next day the Lodi finished off the tournament by beating Saddle Brook with a score of 43-34. This left the girls at 5-0 record. Keep it up ladies!

Freshman Boys Basketball  

This tournament took place at Wood-Ridge High School. Lodi played against Wallington and came out and giving it all they had. Lodi won 60 to 27, which led them to play in the second and final round against Wood-Ridge. While the game was intense, Lodi came out on top, with a score of 57-56 , winning the whole tournament and bringing home the first place trophy. Congratulations to the boys freshmen team and to Roland Leiva for being awarded MVP of the entire tournament.

Boys Basketball

This tournament took place at Wood-Ridge High School. The boys played against Wallington in the first round of the tournament and finished with a victory, 81-76. The Boys progressed to the final round against Dumont. While they were winning in the first half, they, sadly, lost 72-61. Although they lost this tournament, the boys are willing to do anything to make history.

We wish the basketball teams luck in the rest of their season! Come out and support and show your school spirit by cheering them along with the LHS cheerleaders!

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

How to Get Your Ex Back

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

Smooth Rams, Poetry Slams: Episode 4

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

What’s Brewing?: The Second LHS Coffee House

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

Hit or Miss Valentine’s Day Gifts

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

In the Mix: Valentine’s Day Edition

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

Love Excerpts from English Experts

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

The Dating Game

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

Be-YOU-tiful

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

What is Love?

• Basketball Holiday Tournament

2017-2018

Is it Worth it?

snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake
When We Know It, You'll Know It
Basketball Holiday Tournament