When We Know It, You'll Know It

Give it. Get it. Expect Respect.

October 13, 2016

The week of Oct. 3 was National Respect Week and Lodi High School’s very own Respect Crew highlighted the beauty of giving and earning respect. On Monday, Oct. 3, after school, the members came together and wrote meaningful words on the ground outside of the front entrance. The following morning, students were welcomed to school while words like “smile” and “Don’t give up” were plastered across the concrete. If you didn’t get a chance to see it on Tuesday, no worries –the Rampage has you covered!

Apart from the inspirational quotes, the Respect Crew also set up a table in front of the yearbook room dedicated to students writing appreciation posts.  The windows outside of the cafeteria were decorated with orange and blue post-its with appreciation notes from students. While reading these notes, you could tell how appreciative our students are of our staff, family, friends, and even pets!

Overall, this week served as a way to uplift our students and allow them to be more appreciative. If you made an effort to participate, the Respect Crew sends their thanks your way! Holding events like these are imperative since they show us that there is so much to be grateful for, even the little things that we may dismiss. So moving forward, let’s all continue respecting one another regardless of our differences; we don’t always need a week dedicated to respect to show that we are appreciative of each other!

The Lodi Rampage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in